Digital Marketing Manager – Pedestrian Jobs
Digital Marketing Manager, Twenty3 & AMPR (Entertainment & PR)
– Passionate, creative, collaborative and dynamic teams
– Consumer entertainment, lifestyle, sports and fashion brands
– Work with leading artists and musical talents
– Dynamic offices in Melbourne and Sydney
This exciting and dynamic role spearheads digital marketing for clients of two sister companies, Twenty3 Sport + Entertainment and AMPR. You will be responsible for leading digital strategy, execution and reporting for both companies’ premium clients, spanning entertainment, music, sports, fashion, beauty and lifestyle. life.
About our companies
Twenty3 Sport + Entertainment – We are an industry-leading event marketing, sponsorship and activation agency that generates ideas and campaigns that connect people with brands using the power of sport and entertainment. Twenty3 work with a wide range of clients, including some of Australia’s largest tour and event promoters. Previous artist and talent tours have included Eminem, Bon Jovi, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus, Queen + Adam Lambert, Prince, Iron Maiden, Guns N’ Roses, Hugh Jackman, Oprah Winfrey and Fire Fight Australia.
AMPR – We are a leading communications agency specializing in impactful and creative campaigns, grounded in strategy and experience. We work with leading international brands and the next generation of local talent in retail, beauty, wellness, automotive, major events and entertainment. Clients include Melbourne Fashion Festival, Forever New, PUMA, Revlon, Estee Lauder, Bondi Sands, H&M and David Jones.
About the role
Working within the broader marketing and activation teams of Twenty3 and AMPR’s PR teams, you will lead the digital communications conversation both internally with our own team members and externally with our clients. . You understand digital touchpoints, including the role of websites, email databases, advertising, public relations, social communities and content in delivering holistic campaigns to our customers. Even better, you understand the role of digital communications in the overall marketing, advertising and PR mix, and how digital elements can complement the overall campaign. This role is at the heart of our digital services and is part of a team of social community managers, campaign managers, marketing managers and account managers.
Main roles and responsibilities
- Social Community Management and Media – Oversee all owned, earned and paid social media across all major platforms.
- Paid Digital Media – Oversee all paid media across all digital media including audio, display, video (direct, programmatic, self-serve).
- Content – Oversee content creation from briefing to execution.
- Present new business and develop the work of existing clients through our wide range of services.
- Secure and grow relationships with designated key accounts by providing personalized, responsive, high quality and efficient digital services that exceed client expectations and KPIs.
We are looking for a thought leader in digital communications, including:
- Paid media landscape
- Social community management
- Influencer Marketing
- Marketing and content creation
- Martech (not a prerequisite)
- Adtech (Not a prerequisite)
- Reports and ROI
- Emerging digital touchpoints
- Knowledge of ATL media is a plus
- Website creations and CRM a bonus
- Knowledge of live music/entertainment a bonus
- Experience in public relations an asset
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing or related field preferred
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in digital marketing, ideally in an agency or advertising position
- Excellent customer relationship management
- Highly organized, flexible, motivated and creative
- Experience leading the creation of integrated digital communications plans
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to train and inspire team members
- Experience managing multiple projects and campaigns simultaneously with effective time management to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work with internal and external agencies to deliver projects within brand guidelines and to tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent people management skills
- Ability to set priorities, schedules and meet strict deadlines
- Current vaccination against COVID-19 as required by public health orders or directives or otherwise recommended by public health authorities and current booster vaccinations as recommended by public health authorities, or relevant evidence explaining why you are legally exempt from vaccination
If you live and breathe digital communications and understand its role in the overall marketing and PR mix, then we want to talk. This is a dynamic role with incredible opportunities across an exciting client mix. No two days are the same. So if you’re a passionate digital advocate looking for your next challenge, this role could be for you.
What we offer
– A dynamic, fast-paced and supportive work culture
– Flexible work options
– Learning and development opportunities throughout the year
– Team wellness program
– Team cohesion and activities program
– Growth opportunities on Twenty3 and AMPR
– A host of other great benefits that include paid birthday, study and community service leave
To apply, please send a cover letter detailing your experience to Edwina Tarrant: firstname.lastname@example.org