HUAWEI AppTouch debuts at MWC 2022, works with carriers to help apps reach global users with five key benefits
Five Key Benefits of the HUAWEI AppTouch Platform
- Single access for worldwide distribution: Developers simply upload their apps to AppGallery Connect, to distribute them through the AppGallery and AppTouch platforms.
- Support for a variety of smart devices: The AppTouch distribution platform supports a wide range of smart devices, including those involved in telematics, encompassing a number of different brands, to help developers reach more users around the world.
- Enriched promotional channels: HUAWEI AppTouch has partnered with local carriers to leverage their abundant promotional resources, including pre-installation on carrier-branded phones, in-store promotions, dataless downloads, and SMS marketing , which ensures that development apps are available to hundreds of millions of people. users.
- Localized operations, with precise targeting of users: Huawei has set up a number of regional operation centers outside the Chinese mainland and recruited more than 2,000 experienced operating personnel, more than half of whom are local employees and have a in-depth knowledge of local markets. They are responsible for helping developers localize their products and operations.
- One-Stop Settlement Service: The AppTouch platform offers comprehensive data analysis and settlement services, via a transparent global tax/financial platform.
Joint operations strategies that drive monetization
AppTouch comes with two modes of joint operations, Joint Operations for Apps and Membership. Joint operations for apps involve one-time purchases, such as traditional paid downloads and in-app purchases; membership co-ops, also known as the AppTouch VIP service, bundle premium content that users can subscribe to periodically, so they can access apps for free, as well as ads and in-app purchases.
AppTouch has been essential to the success of games like Stickman Rope Hero and Bike Blast. Since you joined the AppTouch Membership Program, Stickman Rope Hero revenues increased by 1813% between December 2020 and November 2021and Bike Blast revenue grew 707%.
With AppTouch, developers can now harness powerful capabilities to reach global users in the most efficient and effective way possible. AppTouch will continue to contact more and more developers to explore new app monetization opportunities.
To learn more about AppTouch, please visit HUAWEI Developers (huawei.com)
SOURCEHuawei Consumer Business Group